Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rubbermaid Cooler Replacement Hindges

cheese dumplings with apricot jam and chocolate sprinkles




I have already a very bad conscience because I have recently been so rarely get to blogging but there's testing phase now and I just always chaotic all at the last minute erldedige I had to do lately, of course, just an immense amount. The majority, however, is now done and the final exams are in mid-February, so I've now finally found time to blog. Last week's cheese dumplings with us. The recipe is simple and delicious dumplings just unbelievable. Who is not a fan of raisins, makes it away easily! In order to prepare original Austrian way you would have to serve even toasted bread crumbs to it. I like them but without much better, but I like the calories are very discreet with sooo much Marillemarmelade and chocolate flakes off. : O)

This requires:

250 g plug (happened)
20 g wheat semolina
2 egg yolks
130 g flour
30 g butter
3 tablespoons sour cream
35 g caster sugar
raisins (optional)

Melt butter with cottage cheese, sugar, wheat semolina, flour, egg yolks, sour cream and raisins to a smooth dough and let it rest for 1 hour in refrigerator. Dumplings and pull in hot salt water for about 10-15 minutes easily be simmering. This tastes well with jam, fruit pulp, fruit sauces, chocolate sprinkles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment