Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heartgold Rom Freezes On Desmume

Fine, fine, fine!


Oh, looking forward then I am however very much! The love of Tanja Tanja's Cooking Corner have and Creative Pink Passion of Royal me this fine Award:



rules:

Thanks the person who gave you the award and she laughed inke in your post .
Tell us 7 things about you.
Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact
these bloggers and let them know that they have
receive the award.


And according to these rules, I would like to pass on the award the following blogs:


forgive me that it is only ten but most blog on my list have very many readers why I think they do not fall for this sooner.

Now I just have to post seven things about me ... * Eh * I pass 'at the time of my blog theme and red' a bit of Culinary - I happen to do that anyway incredibly happy! : D

  • When cooking I like it best when dark chocolate melted with cream - that I could watch for hours, so I think it's great!
  • I can not live without music, especially when cooking and baking the playlist is always carefully selected and matched my mood, and the court.
  • I had the enormous good fortune in just a few minutes walk to be directly on Naschmarkt, where there's to buy the ultimate of all the hottest pistachios in the world - in kilo Ackerln - Ohja!
  • I love beer. Preferably Wieselburger and Ottakringer.
  • Have a huge passion for chocolate and sweets (Surprise! Surprise!)
  • I only like red wine (and must be rather nutty).
  • What I did not like is cold - if then ham and salami but no good in Paris, Krakow, etc. * shake *
Thanks In any case, again for this lovely award, I am looking forward very much and contract him once more! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment