Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pain Post Cataract Surgery

Creamy curry with vegetables, tofu and rice



Although I was - absurdly, to my childhood - never a great meat eater, but turkey or chicken like I actually quite like. Recently I put firmly but more often that I actually only very rarely feel the need to eat meat on the plate and it usually sliding on its side. But to still get a delicious Curry added that despite "meatless" and my friend got taste ' I tasty tofu from the Asialaden brought Naschmarkt - and lo and behold we both tasted really really good!

This requires (according to taste you can vary the quantities):

carrots
peppers
onion
garlic
chillies
4 baby corn
tofu
bamboo shoots
soy sauce
soy cream
coconut milk
olive oil
salt, pepper, paprika, coriander, curry and chilli powder

onion and garlic, finely dice. Tofu Chop and place in spices, onion, garlic and olive oil. Chop the vegetables and sauté along with the tofu. Pour in the coconut milk and some soy cream, let simmer and season to taste again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment