Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Can I Get An Rc Airboat

raspberry chocolate cake with white chocolate glaze pops




Today there was with me at work to celebrate a birthday so I wiedermal me yesterday - despite the terrible weariness me has recently been attacked and not let go - a bit more had to deal with rolling balls than I liked. But with a few episodes Malcolm in the Middle and a delicious tea was it not as hard as expected and I think the result can be seen. Although I have my problems with these Glitter Font tubes. I think so, because that one must press on so much in decorating, that if only for the effort on the small particles trembles and has made all the more shaky. But they were delicious allenmal!


For the dough you need:
200 g flour 200 g butter
200 g sugar 3 eggs
1 pinch salt 1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt

for the frosting, you need:
1 pkg vanilla sugar
45 g cream cheese
15 g butter
60 g icing sugar
1-2 handful happened raspberries


for the icing, you need:
4 panels white chocolate

the oven to 180 ° C (top and bottom heat) Preheat and a greased cake tin (spring form, for example). Then beat butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. In another bowl, baking powder, flour and salt with a whisk and slowly stir into the foamy mass. About 30 minutes to bake, and tilt of the shape and let cool completely. While the cake cools it's best to start with the production of the Frostings: This just butter and cream cheese and stir briefly before the sifted icing sugar and two tablespoons of the strawberries passed with an electric mixer on lowest setting slowly stir.

the cake into tiny crumbs crumble and knead into the frosting. This works best with your hands mix everything up really good. form small balls, dip in the mashed raspberries and drain. Put in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes (until they are a bit harder, makes them more resistant), impaled on sticks and dip in melted white chocolate (do not turn around and dip only). I put mostly just in a large sugar caster, is available from every small food store for about 1-2 € buy. If the chocolate is dry decorate as desired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment