Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can I Brush My Tongue Too Hard

weekend feasts



Finally the whole test phase completed successfully and I could relax this weekend really. Well, except for clearing out my closet's that I've finally put behind me. One more reason to get rewarded with delicious food. My friend's also pleased that feeds since about two weeks from ham and cheese sandwiches and noodles. And because it's so gray and cold out there was first colorful Tuna Wraps and later the desserts: incredibly delicious rice pudding with jam who manufactures my own boss. Upon seeing the picture in the varieties' Raspberry Rose 'and' blood orange and ginger. Real soul food for me and very easy to make!




For Wrap One needs only - of course - tortilla wraps, salad choice, I cherry tomatoes, various lettuce e u nd used corn , plus a egg and marinated tuna (to the tuna dress simply with olive oil, garlic and onions and mash them all a bit). The sauce is homemade, a little lighter cocktail sauce for which you need the following ingredients:

1 egg
mustard
a small dash of vinegar
3 tsp sugar 1 teaspoon salt
some curry
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup of yogurt
about 50 ml of oil
a shot Whiskey
a small pinch of pepper powder


stir all ingredients until fluffy, add the yogurt and oil and stir until the sauce is a little stiffer, and season again - that's it!


For rice need:

1 cup rice
1 liter of milk
sugar as needed
a handful of raisins
1 packet vanilla sugar
half tubes butter vanilla

boil all ingredients, simmer and stir constantly. Serve with an excellent, two teaspoon of jam and chocolate sprinkles. One can see from my recipes that I just use up my supply of jam! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment