Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Swallowing Live Animals Fetish

100 readers - Well if that is not worth at least a raffle!

First of all I must tell you that it makes me really terrible that so many folks here like to stop by! I've been thinking that I therefore solemnly - and somehow almost a bit traditional in the blogger world -. Would hold a little raffle

I am a pretty box with a whole lot of glitter Scooters and colorful, pretty little things for baking assemble on the winner forward certainly is.

And because it's so well should not be bland and it can never be enough great recipes, I want to start a small baking competition with the theme "Feenküchlein" . I think you can here your creativity really run wild and have 'it so as freely chosen, because I am most wonderful find to admire personal and lovingly crafted baked goods, which always tell you a little about their creators.

I hope you like the theme and am looking forward to many magical recipes from the world of fairy tales, elves, fairies and magicians!

And there is hardly anyone can suffer less stress when I sit (too) comfortable person I date to the 20th March so that everyone has the desire to join that finds time to do so:)

Almost forgot, the recipes you can come to me in uwink@gmx.net leave, I will publish them in order to vote. I think this is the fairest and easiest method. :)

Source



0 comments:

Post a Comment