Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cornstarch For Eczema

... and a happy new year! Willy Wonka


First of all I wish you all a happy new year and hope you have also spent New Year's so cute like us!

Three kinds of dark-chocolate muffins ...

... Nutella Blätterteigtascherl ...

... viiiiiiel with chocolate icing ...
... Prosciutto puff pastry, chili and lime skewers, cheese fondue ...

... Crumbs ... or: the morning after

After I had made myself a coffee and heat up the shisha will now comfortably, I thought to myself, I blog like our delicious New Year's Eve feast. Planned the party with 10 people who love J but was unfortunately was ill why the love S. has unfortunately stopped by a small jump. Nevertheless, it was still a beautiful and pleasant evening with lots of candy, cheese fondue, and all kinds of delicious snacks. I start with the candy (for me is always the most important thing: o)

The muffins I'll be right - previously the "recipe" for the eternal evergreen and always in too small amounts (I swear to you it is no matter how much you make of it, everything is gone) existing Nutella Puff Tascherl n. All you need is puff and Nutella . the puff pastry into small squares schneidne, Nutella with a small Spoon into center of each square and fold twice to give a triangle, starting in the oven - ready

Furthermore, I have prepared three dark-chocolate muffins variants . And once with butter vanilla cream filling with mint cream filling and - very simple but always my favorites - with chocolate glaze .

For 24 muffins need:

300 g dark chocolate

I recommend Suchard Sensations Noir Intense, which I think is the best chocolate ever! If they break splintered them into mere paper-thin, small slices and even in the microwave, this chocolate super soft-liquid and is also excellent for glazing!)

300 g soft butter
1 packet of vanilla sugar
6 eggs
400 g flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 shot milk
3 tablespoons cocoa powder

the oven to 180 ° C preheat. Melt chocolate. Then separate the eggs and beat egg whites until stiff. Furthermore, butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolks until fluffy and add the flour with baking soda, baking powder and cocoa well with a whisk and slowly incorporate into the egg-sugar-butter-mass. Add a dash of milk, mix well and pour the chocolate into the batter. Then fold the egg whites slowly. Pour batter into paper cups (almost completely full so that the "cap" can then be performed well for the variants with mint and vanilla! Starting in the oven for about 30 minutes.

For butter vanilla cream filling needs man:

half tubes butter vanilla
2 vanilla pods
Cut 1 pkg vanilla sugar
1 cup whipped cream

vanilla beans and scrape out. Beat the cream with the seeds and the remaining ingredients and mix well.

For the mint cream filling need:

2 tablespoons mint syrup
a dab of green food coloring
finely chopped mint leaves
1 pkg vanilla sugar
beat 1 cup whipping cream

whipped cream with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
For the chocolate glaze one only needs a bar of dark chocolate , they simply melted in water bath or in the microwave and pour over the muffins with a spoon.

I'm sorry that the next image is a bit blurry but I did not have much time to take pictures because I was busy until about 11 clock to scurry from kitchen to living room table and back again. Far right bottom of the picture you see the Chili-lime skewers , weggefuttert which were actually the fastest. For this you need chicken, lime, chili powder, chili, pepper, salt and skewers . Just the meat with a little olive oil and the rest of the ingredients marinate, put on skewers and fry briefly in the oven (at about 180 ° C) can be cooked and crispy.

Next to it is the prosciutto puff pastry (which you need only a roll of puff pastry - Or more depending on how much it should be - and ham. Folding, roll the ends in opposite direction and maybe sprinkle with a little cumin - finished), the cheese fondue there was apples, pears, nuts, bread, iceberg salad with corn and honey-mustard marinade and artichokes, olives and dried tomatoes from the glass.

The cheese fondue itself, we have (brought here many thanks and greetings to the dear K. of the great cookies) join forces and really good tips for the preparation of my favorite forum really attempt it very well. We were ten and 600 g Gruyère, 600 g Emmentaler, 6 00 ml white wine, a splash of kirsch (for me, however, cherry liqueur because I have thrown away in the totally crowded supermarket nerve and then have simply taken what I've found cherry technical), 2 garlic cloves, nutmeg and pepper , have I just done a lot too much. It is quite a bit left over and I'm not really sure what might do so Sun I thought I freeze the cheese just in small portions, and use it for browning? Maybe someone of you a hint? Prepared

everything was in an electric fondue. Add the white wine we have heated and the cornstarch in the kirsch (we liqueur) dissolved. Just before the water started to cook the cornstarch and kirsch-the grated garlic has been cast in the white wine. Was then stirred until everything was plump and glassy and added while continuing to stir the grated cheese gradually. Last all was still well seasoned with nutmeg and pepper and then eaten!

Before I am now totally my Shisha (Widmer and laziness), I would like to show you my new recipe book, which was already totally integrated into the New Year's Eve preparations! At this point a nice greeting and a heartfelt thank you from the love of Mel crazy world that has created this delightful cover for me. Look at her past, it's worth it! :)


Klim-Bim-Emo skulls ...
and pink ribbons and stars where the eye can see! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment