Sunday, March 6, 2011

Graco Baby Einstein Discover And Play Entertainer

Blueberry Cupcakes with poppy seed cream cheese



Although one days late because yesterday I was tormented by terrible stomach pains (I must stop drinking so much coffee, and start more than 1-2 glasses of water a day to me ) take only today, but as promised, the recipes to my respective spring cupcakes.

I start with Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese-Poppy-cream.

such, you need:
120 g sugar
120 g yogurt butter
120 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
3 tablespoons yogurt
1 handful blueberries

Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Sugar and eggs until creamy yogurt and stir in butter. Flour and baking powder well with a whisk and stir into the sugar mixture gradually. Last yogurt and blueberries with a spoon and stir for about 25-30 minutes.

For the cream cheese you need:

300 g cream cheese
3 tablespoons whipped cream (already beaten)
35 g icing sugar
poppy

powdered sugar into the cream cheese seven, add poppy seeds and stir well - done!

The raspberry-currant-poppy cupcakes with cream cheese cream actually work very well - only the berries have been replaced. I post the recipe but still again, that I no confusion here pins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment