Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can Pain In Leg Be Ovulation Pain?

hospice

Tomorrow morning I will return my heart issue, namely to meet the hospice volunteer support. I'm going into hospice Emmaus go to St. Wendel.

I deal me for several years with dying, as in a nursing home, and also in a hospice dying part of life, it was very important to me mix the oil, which should give the dying man and his family the strength to let go and say goodbye .

"You are you and I want to do everything to help you you can be."

Cicely Saunders

"farewell"
Mimosa Absolute
Benzoin Siam
cedar


Mimosa Absolute ( Acacia dealbata)
Balancing, led to the release

Siam Benzoin (Styrax tonkinensis)
Enveloping and comforting

cedar (Cedrus atlantica)
stabilizing in crisis situations


from these three oils I mix either a body oil or I give it to the incense burner. For the body I give oil to 50ml of base oil 4 drops mimosa absolute, Benzoin Siam 2 drops and 2 drops of cedar. Mimosa Absolute (3 Tr.), Benzoin Siam (1 Tr.) Cedar (1 Tr.)
The mixtures for the fragrance lamp.

I have had the experience that was created between the dying and the families or the elderly nurse a very harmonious, balancing and peaceful atmosphere.
We are often approached by members who are for the beautiful farewell thank their loved ones.


For some time I like "Let go," especially this recipe

This mixture contains, inter alia
bergamot (citrus bergamia)
Rosewood (Aniva rosaeodora)
cedar (Cedrus atlantica)
lavender fine (Lavandula angustifolia)


Another mixture is formed out of a need to create just the last hours of life in a special atmosphere for the dying, the relatives and the nursing staff. This mix is a wonderful combination will become and the "sky is very close."
I told her the name of "like angels" given:
oud (Aquilaria agallocha) 1%
Iris (Iris florent florent var)
sandalwood (Santalum album)
Rose Turkish: (Rosa damascena)
red mandarin (Citrus reticulata)


Iris

Even where we think there is nothing more to do, you can still give a lot, I experience again and again that it is a special atmosphere to be in the place where life is ending. I am happy and grateful that the guests in the hospice to give me the opportunity to be able to be at your side and I can give a piece of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment